ElectRx and Health Solutions LLC Privacy Statement
ElectRx and Health Solutions LLC (ElectRX) has a mandate to provide you, our valued customer, with an unparalleled level of personal service. Our corporate culture demands transparency, integrity, accountability, and sincerity, in all our dealings with you. We leverage our strengths in our worldwide operations, alliances, and in our negotiated relationships with various third-parties to provide you with outstanding value for money. In some instances our employees, service providers or agents may be located in jurisdictions outside of North America. Your personal information may be subject to the laws of those particular foreign jurisdictions.
ElectRx is committed to protecting your personal information, including personal health information. As our customer, we can best serve you when we have a complete understanding of your prescription drug needs. We can then offer you unparalleled services tailored to meet those requirements in the most economical way. Managing the information you provide to us as part of that process is fundamental to our successful operations. Our ability to cement a long term relationship with you is as much dependent on both our effective management and stewardship of the information you provide us, as it is in the quality of services we return to you. ElectRx will always protect your information in the most professional manner.
ElectRx strives to ensure our relationship with you is a long term one because it is a successful one with mutual benefit. Having comprehensive knowledge of your prescription drug needs is critical to the success of our relationship. Our obligation to protect the confidentiality of your information is critical to both of us. ElectRx will always protect your privacy. Whether you are an existing customer or considering a relationship with us, you should always be concerned about how organizations may collect, use and disclose information about you.
ElectRx will always safeguard the privacy of its customers’ information. You are placing your trust and confidence in us. We have as much a legal and moral obligation to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information, as we have to provide you with the highest quality prescription drug products at the lowest net cost. We are pleased to share the following principles which reflect our commitment to safeguarding both your personal information, and your personal health information.
- We will always keep your information and your activity with us in the strictest confidence.
- We collect, use and disclose information from you only to provide you with prescription drug products and services that help you meet your health needs.
- We only obtain information from you through your fully informed and voluntary consent.
- We do not disclose information without your express consent unless required to by law. We only share your information with our affiliates or service providers to enable us administer, services, and fulfill your prescription drug products.
- We maintain appropriate procedures to ensure that information in our possession is accurate and up to date. You are encouraged to correct your information if you believe that the information that we have is not accurate.
- You may access your information, subject to limited exceptions and conditions.
- Certain services, such as data processing, may be provided by third party contractors. All reasonable precautions regarding the practices employed by the service provider are taken to protect your information. ElectRx is highly selective in choosing these companies, and we require them to comply with strict standards regarding the security and confidentiality of our customer’s information. These companies may use and disclose the information provided to them only for the purpose for which it is provided, or as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to your information only to those employees who have a business need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you or to maintain your accounts. Our employees and agents are governed by a strict code of conduct and are required to maintain the confidentiality of customer information at all times, including post employment cessation.
- We always maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information. These include physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Provincial, Federal and State regulations to safeguard your information from unauthorized use, improper access, loss, theft, disclosure, copying, or modification.
- We do not sell your information. Collecting personal information and personal health information from you is essential to our ability to offer you the highest quality prescription drug products. When you request our services in fulfilling your prescription drug needs at the true lowest net cost, we need to obtain complete and accurate information from you to best determine how we can work together to meet and exceed your expectations at all times. As part of that process, we will collect information from you through the following sources:
- Information we receive directly from you through our call centers, your applications, letters, or other forms, including copies of Prescriptions signed by your care providers. These will include your name, address, date of birth, details of health and prescription drug benefit coverage, medical conditions, allergies, and your current and past prescription drug usage, including the name of the drug, the strength of the preparation, and the dosage frequency.
- Information about your prior transactions, if any, with us, our affiliates or others, such as health benefit insurance entities you may have utilized in either the private or public sectors.
- Information we could potentially receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as a credit report.
As outlined, Elect Rx will use both the personal information and the personal health information we collect to help us provide the products and services you have requested and to maintain and service your accounts. Our protection of your information extends beyond the period of your customer relationship with us. If your customer relationship with us ends, we will not disclose your information to non affiliated third parties, again other than as required by law.
We may share your information within ElectRx and its affiliated networks and service providers to help us develop more innovative services and to allow our member companies to inform you about them. ElectRx and its associated companies and service providers offer a wide variety of prescription drug services, including some speciality products for special needs situations. Other value added offerings may include chiropractic, vision, dental, and mobility and other home care services. Some of our associate organizations can also provide the most competitive rates on life insurance, or death benefits.
With respect to mandatory disclosure, there may be times when ElectRx is required to disclose your information, such as when complying with Provincial, Federal, State or local laws, when responding to a subpoena, or when complying with an inquiry by a governmental agency or regulator.
The Privacy Officer of Elect Rx and Health solutions LLC is Jeff Dinsmore.
If you require further information or have any concerns, please contact us by direct mail, e mail, or by telephone at 248-593-7948